[GET] Share2See 1.4

Share2See 1.4

Download Share2See 1.4 here
http://www.urlbeat.net/BjzO



I was privileged to receive a review copy and have tried it out on one of my blogs, and it's received rave reviews from my visitors! It's simple to set up and really effective and, for the price, this is an absolute steal. And, on top of that, Brennen throws in the developer's licence at no extra cost - now this is what I call the definition of over-delivering.

Brennen's been incredibly responsive whenever I've had a question or request, so you needn't worry about possible customer service issues - there won't be any!

Thanks for a great tool, Brennen,Share2See 1.4


Default [WP] Ridiculously simple plugin spreads your site like WILDFIRE on Facebook, G+, and Twitter

Hey NO PEEKING! Get in here NOW because this is a dimesale - the price is going up while you play peeping tom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingrank View Post
I have got a copy of this plugin. This plugin is truely magical. It does what it says in style.[...]

[...] For the price Brennen is charging, this is a must buy for everyone who publish quality content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelle-K View Post
Hey Brennen..

Nice styles.. this looks so cool. I am just about ready to release some new freebies. I was looking for some landing page scripts that had the share feature built in but this is so much better as I can incorporate into my current site setup. There are certain items I just want an optin and others I really just want the "share" to get more users overall on my products. Your release came at the right time ~ super fabulous.

~ Shelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAY View Post
[...] It's easily worth over 5x as much as the asking price and to someone that knows what to do with it, it's worth even more!